Thursday, April 6, 2017

Just a raccoon to do

I am so close to the end of this stocking ♥.  It's hard to tell but I have actually started the raccoon's head that is at the toe end of the Christmas stocking.

I want to stitch Little House Needleworks, "He is Risen" for my next project.  CLICK HERE to see a picture of the chart.  I am not going to stitch the 2 Angels at the top.  Now that I look at the chart it seems like I may have to re-chart the line below the tomb.  I think the second "He" after the comma should also be capitalized so I will re-center that line.

Have some great stitching time this weekend.


As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

2 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Beautiful work Rita. This is going to look stunning!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Lovely stitching! :D