This is a chart I purchased from Olga Trampinskaya in 2009. I set it aside for some reason and recently discovered it in my to do pile. It obviously had been there for too long. I don't know if her patterns can still be purchased but I found her old blog
here. As you can see if you visit her site she has some beautiful charts. I started this on 22 count fabric and believe me when I say that my 22 count fabric days are pretty much behind me. This is the front and the back before I put them together.
After I finished the back (the middle picture to the left - the one with the bees instead of butterflies) I realized that one of the flowers was stitched 1 space too far to the right but frogging the 22 count fabric did not seem like a good idea to me. The finished biscornu is just under 3" wide.
Have fun and find time to stitch this weekend.
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]
3 comments:
This biscornu is so beautiful! I love the colors and the design.
This is a very pretty design and I am so glad you have finished stitching it! Your made up biscornu looks fantastic.
This is so beautiful! Congrats on finishing it. I bet it feels great to have an old project completed! :D
Post a Comment