I finished crocheting another afghan. This is made with leftover yarn from prior projects. My play room is so messy so I thought instead of finding a storage system for leftover yarn perhaps I should just use it up so I can see some clean surfaces. I had no idea how this would turn out but as I was working on it my dh admired it so it seemed to me it should be something for him to use as cover while we watch tv. Winter is coming and anything I can come up with to avoid turning the heat on too high is a good thing.
I used a combination of Red Heart Super Saver and I Love This Yarn. The afghan turned out to be 63" x 40.5" which is a good size to cover up with while sitting in a chair.
Happy Stitching
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]
No comments:
Post a Comment