Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Temperature Blanket


I am on December 8 (right side of picture) so the year is almost finished.  It is 47.5 inches wide so far and the length is 42.25 inches.  I am still quite puzzled by what sort of border I am going to do so I am hoping that eureka moment will hit me very soon.
I have a new idea about how I may do the next temperature blanket but no definite plan as yet.
Happy stitching to all.


As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

1 comment:

*-* said...


I love the colours, Rita, not sure I can suggest a border as I don't crochet, although on my bucket list.
I haven't blogged in a very long time & was just going through all the blogs I love, on my blog," Sublime Pastimes" when I came to this uplifting colour, in your work and on your blog.
Kay.