It's finished ♥
My white stars don't show up very well on the white fabric. I outlined the stars on either side of "Liberty Lane" with blue but I am not sure I like it enough to outline the remaining stars at the top between the bunting.
Have a great rest of the week
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

2 comments:
What a sweet stitched piece,I think it looks great.
Kay.
Hi Rita, I love your cross stitch - it's so well done and I love the colors.
I found your blog in a roundabout way! I just signed up for Carol's Virtual Christmas Cookies blog hop and was looking at some of her Pinterest boards where she pinned cookies from past blog hops. Your "Grandma's Orange Cookies" caught my eye, and I have saved your recipe - they look SO good! I wish my Mom was around, I would make these for her. Guess I'll have to make and eat them myself, since my husband only likes chocolate chip - lol! Anyway, thank you for sharing your recipe.
Post a Comment