Saturday, November 13, 2021

Help me find this chart


EDIT:  wow! it has already been found.  It's called Mom's Best and is in the August 1993 issue of Cross Country Stitching.  I found the magazine at an Etsy shop and I have already ordered it.  I couldn't be more grateful ♥

Mom's Best Homemade Pies.

 I found this picture of a cross stitched piece on line.  I have been searching for it in so many places and now I have lost the place where I first saw it.  It does show up on pinterest occasionally but it does not list the information that would help me google it.

It may have published in a magazine for all I know.

Does anyone know anything about this design - designer or publication?

If anyone has this design for sale I am most eager to stitch this so send me your price.

Thank you for any help you can give me

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]


No comments: