I have been doing some stitching so I should share some pictures.
The first picture is my progress on The Victoria Sampler Christmas Treasures Collection. A few of the charts have been substituted from other sites but I think I will finish stitching those pieces from the collection because the substituted pieces don't really seem to go with the others from Victoria Sampler as far the style
This next photo has the two charts I have stitched for Christmas Cards. The angel facing to the right is a chart by Lesley Teare which can be found on her blog. She has a sampler of Christmas charts for 2021. The duck pull toy is a part of a chart from an advent calendar designed by Ellen Maurer-Stroh. I am not sure where you could find her advent calendar - I downloaded it years ago when she offered it for free.Have a great week of stitching
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]


1 comment:
That vintage sampler is so pretty! Love the angel and duck pull toy cross stitch patterns. And thank you for the reference - I just discovered Lesley Teare's patterns thanks to you!
Post a Comment