Thursday, November 18, 2021

2 more Xmas Card WIPS

The first chart  of the manger is a modification of a Pinker n Punkin free chart that is part of her Prim series - it can be downloaded here .  I like the original much more than this modification but I needed something square for the particular card blank I am going to put this in.

The cat with Christmas balls was something that I must have downloaded years ago but unfortunately, I did not save information as far as designer or where I found it.

So now there are two more finished stitches that will be for Christmas Cards.  I have started thinking maybe I should try to make ornaments that will fit in the Christmas Card blanks.  I will puzzle over that while I pick out some more charts to stitch.

I hope you have time to do some stitching over the weekend

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

No comments: