Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas and a Finish

Well, I see it's not quite finished - I just noticed the duck  goose on the right does not have a ribbon around her neck.  This is on 22 count fabric but I will always check for 1/4 stitches before I use 22 count fabric again.  I still need to determine how I will mount it on the small washboard that will hang in the laundry room.  This might well be my last finish for 2014.   My list of finishes seems a bit short this year but rather than trying to figure out what I did all year I will just look forward to a more productive 2015.

We are having a Merry Christmas and I hope everyone else also has a wonderful day.


As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

5 comments:

Sarah in Stitches said...

It looks great! Congrats on another finish, and Merry Christmas :D

Anonymous said...

It is a lovely finish and Merry Christmas.

Caitlin D said...

Wonderful finish. Can't wait to see how you're able to mount it.

kathi said...

Looks great Rita,i'd like to see how you mount it as well.
Have a Happy ,Healthy,& Prosperous 2015.
Kathi/penny4

Rita said...

It's looking great!

I stitched that one and it's hanging in my laundry room.