Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year and a WIP

I can't believe I started this almost 2 months ago.  I have only been stitching on it since the holidays ended so November and December are busy enough without trying to work in a new WIP.  Did I actually believe I might finish this by Christmas 2014?
Yesterday morning it started snowing and it snowed all day and more fell during the night.  We now live in a beautiful winter wonderland but neither of us wants to go to the street to check the mailbox until the sun comes out and melts the snow covering everything.




I decided to add a picture of our pop up camper taken  from our deck this morning.  The layer of snow accumulated on the top is 10 1/2 inches deep.  There certainly won't be any camping with this any time before next spring.  We have had this pop up since 1979 and it has so many fun family outings in its history.

Sending best wishes and blessings to everyone in the new year.


As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

2 comments:

Sarah in Stitches said...

Happy New Year, Rita! Enjoy the snow :D

loretta said...

Looks like you've made good progress though ;-)