Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Cowboy Snowman Finish

Here is my finish of the cowboy snowman for July.  It took a bit longer than the other snowmen I have done but I think he was worth it.
I am going to do the August snowman next because it's a baseball player and opening day is almost here.
I still have to remember to go back and stitch the June snowman, which is a graduate.
Happy stitching this week


As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I love the cowboy. Congratulations on the finish. How are you planning to finish these? I'm looking forward to baseball season--I have tickets for opening day at Angel Stadium.

Brigitte said...

OH, such a gorgeous finish. I love this little guy with the cowboy hat, the large gloves and the lasso. Great design.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Great job! He looks so cute :D