I don't know why I pulled the July Snowman out to do next but it's going a bit slower than the other ones that I have finished - there seem to be a lot more 1/4 stitches in this month. It's still very fun, although I am not sure what a cowboy has to do with July. We have our rodeo in August but I suppose other places can have them anytime in the summer.
I will go back to June graduate when I finish this July cowboy.
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]
3 comments:
By the way..nice job on the snowpeople so far...they look great. I have a large afghan I had always planned on doing them on!
Joanie R.
I love your snow people. I have collected all of the patterns, but haven't started them yet. What are you going to do with them when finished?
Oh funny, a cowboy snowman.
Post a Comment